Book ReadersFeedback Form
Please submit a form for each chapter you have comments on. Select the chapter name from the dropdown first. If you have detailed feedback on a specific page, please add it in “Additional Comments” or send me an email including the page number and chapter name.
Under the form are some feedback ideas from a WikiUniversity article. They are food for thought but feel free to share whatever you wish.
Some Guideliness for Feedback
- Highlight any notable aspects, good or bad, of the book’s design and production. Consider aesthetics, typography, cover, design, images, table of contents, notes, references.
- Was it easy or difficult to read? Fun and rewarding to read?
- What did you learn? What insights did you gain? Does the book make a unique contribution to knowledge or wisdom? Does it provide a new and better way to present difficult material?
- What surprised you? Did you ever have an ah-ha moment while reading the book?
- Which part attracts you most? Which ones were boring? Which chapter is the key-point of the story? Which portions did you like most? Why?
- What is missing or what would you suggest doing differently?
- What is your favorite quote from the book? Why?
- What creative value does this book contribute?
- What, if anything, makes this an important work? What does the reader stand to gain by reading this book?